The folks at Farmhouse Pottery in Vermont are old-world potters with simple tools and strong beliefs in process and authenticity. They believe that farmers, craftsmen, and artisans are the core of our communities, and that farm-to-table isn't a foodie trend, but rather the rediscovery of a more sustainable lifestyle and value system.
- Designed to celebrate a time in which storage pieces were handcrafted vessels.
- The simple, organic shape brings an element of tradition into a modern home.
- Fill with fresh flowers and use as a centerpiece, or keep in kitchen utensils organized on the counter top.
- Wheel thrown in Vermont
- Durable American stoneware
- Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher safe
- Small: 5" X 5.5"
- Medium: 6.75" X 9"